Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Getting to know Global Domains International


Like I said, I started telling others. I’ve got some questions that I could answer right away but I look up the answers afterwards and I got to know Global Domains International better and better. A response I got al was that people would say Global Domains International was a pyramid scheme. I looked it up and the difference between a network marketing opportunity and a pyramid scheme it that in network marketing there is a legit business behind it, registered. If you doubt an opportunity just check it. Also network marketing opportunities have a product. With Global Domains International that’s the .ws domain name. With a pyramid scheme it’s just about putting money in and when people start taking the money out, and there’s no legit business behind it to monitor everything the pyramid collapses and a lot of people lose their money. 

Even though I could explain to others what the difference was between network marketing and a pyramid scheme I noticed that people also had a negative attitude towards network marketing. The reason for that is the success and failure scale. Do you know how many people quit with network marketing within two months? Ninety percent. That’s right. Shocking isn’t it? That’s what I thought when I discovered this. I think the reason for this is that people read about for example Global Domains International and they see the earning system and think, this is fantastic. Imagine yourself earning the same amount of money every month but you don’t go to your work anymore. That’s possible with Global Domains International. People sign up and expect to be rich within a couple of months. Let be honest, until this day there is no way to get rich without doing anything. If there is please let me know. Come on people, we have to work hard to achieve something. Also with Global Domains International.

No comments:

Post a Comment