Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Welcom to my GDI blog


This is my Global Domains International blog. Let me introduce myself. I started with Global Domains International three months ago. I was very enthusiastic in the beginning. I told a lot of people about this opportunity and I’ve got mixed reactions to it. Two people sign up and my business was ready to explode. Unfortunately it didn’t. After those two new members I had a lot of trouble finding new members. One of my team members stopped after one month and it was just the two of us. When I searched the internet I also found a lot of negative but just as much positive stories about Global Domains International. I kept thinking through the system and how it would be possible to build a network and to start earning money. Giving up was too early and I wanted to give It a try for at least a half year. 

In this time I realized one thing, I would like to have a step by step guide or some journal to see how others have succeeded with Global Domains International. For some reason this kind of information is extremely hard to find. Don’t get me wrong, my sponsor was helping me but to be honest it was all a bit too vague. For example, she told me to use social media. I have a Facebook and a Twitter account but using it to find new members for my Global Domains International business was a whole different story. 

Long story short, I’m starting this blog to build my own journal. I’m convinced that my journal can be very useful to others in the future whether I’m going to be successful with Global Domains International or not. Here you will be able to read how I did it and you can see what was successful and what wasn’t. that can save you some time and you don’t have to re-invent the wheel.

No comments:

Post a Comment