Wednesday, February 22, 2012

How to get your GDI website on the first page in Google


Now that I’m looking into search engine optimization I have new faith in my success with Global Domains International. I really think that when I manage to get my website to the first page in Google and I will have a lot of customers at a daily basis my network will grow. At the same time I realize I’m starting something new, something I have now experience with. You’re never too old to learn but I can’t say it often enough, Global Domains International is hard work, just like every other job. Knowing that, brings up another question. People who will sign up with my team have to go through the same steps and effort to make money with Global Domains International. They will probably sign up and expect to make money within a couple of weeks, maybe months. Maybe they will have more luck in their own environment. I only managed to find two people and then one of then stopped real early. But let’s stay focused on the search engine part en not drift away to all the other possibilities again.

Getting backlinks is may main concern right now. There are a lot of programs that offer the possibility to generate hundreds of backlinks in no time. I´ve read somewhere that that’s not the way to build backlinks. The quality of backlinks is also important. It looks like if you get a backlink the easy way, it´s value is les than that of a backlink that isn´t that easy to get. That sounds logical to me. Getting backlinks from other websites isn´t easy, a lot of website ask money for it. One thing I know for sure, I spent money on my Global Domains International membership and that’s all. Also I spent a lot of time on building my business so no more investing.  

I´ve join two forums that are one of the bigger en better ones in the search engine optimization business. I have to say, I´m learning a lot and I´m learning fast. I´m would recommend you to join a forum like that to, it can really help you with the search engine optimization for your Global Domains International website as well the forums I´ve joined are wickedfire and warriorforum.

No comments:

Post a Comment